The Department of Homeless Services can help you contact a homeless family or single adult who lives in a City shelter. You must provide the agency with the following information about the person or the family's head of the household:

  • Full name
  • Date of birth
  • Social security number
  • Mother's maiden name

Call 311 for assistance.