If you are a landlord or property owner, you can sell or lease property to the City.

You must mail leasing information and a space plan to:

Leasing Coordinator
Acquisitions and Leasing
DCAS Asset Management
1 Centre Street, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10007

Call 311 for assistance by phone.