You can apply for a permit that allows for the construction of booths which are used for spraying paints, lacquers, varnishes, and other surface coatings. Users of this equipment must also have a Certificate of Operation, which you can get from the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).

Call 311 for assistance by phone.