You can request photographs from the Design Commission's collection. 

Submit a written request with your full name, return address, telephone number, or e-mail address to the Design Commission.

Your request should include which photographs you want, including:

  • Photo format (color, transparency, slide, black and white)
  • Photo size
  • How you plan to use the photo

Contact the Public Design Commission.

View images from the Design Commission's collection.

Further Assistance

You can get more information and assistance by phone.

Call 311 for assistance.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No