You can get information about the permits and inspections that are required for City-regulated equipment and facilities.

Facilities include, but are not limited to:

  • Boilers
  • Air conditioning
  • Range hood suppression systems
  • Projection rooms
  • Fuel tanks
  • Heliports

You can also get information about the manufacturing and storage of flammable or combustible materials.

These materials include, but are not limited to:

  • Blasting powder
  • Chemicals
  • Film
  • Gasoline
  • Machine oils
  • Paints
  • Wax

By Email

By Phone

Call 311 for assistance.