Need something else?

The Department of Education (DOE) provides assistance when a child is not currently attending school and a parent is having difficulty getting the child enrolled or returned to school.

You can get help from DOE if you have already followed all of the steps for the public school enrollment process without success.

DOE reviews and addresses anonymous complaints. If you do not provide information about yourself, the DOE will not contact you to follow up.

Call 311 for assistance by phone.