The New York City School Tax credit is available to New York City residents or part-year residents who cannot be claimed as a dependent on another taxpayer's federal income tax return. The credit amounts vary.

This credit must be claimed directly on the New York State personal income tax return. Taxpayers who are not required to file a New York State income tax return must file Form NYC-210 to get the credit. 


Learn more about tax credits.

By Phone

Call 311 for assistance.