Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert

Check the COVID-19 Guidance & Resources for NYCHA Community for the latest on NYCHA's response to help keep residents safe, alleviate hardships, and stop the spread of COVID-19.

Learn about COVID-19 Guidance & Resources for NYCHA Community.

Need something else?

If you are a tenant of the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) and have questions or complaints, you should first try to resolve them with your local NYCHA management office. If the local office cannot resolve the issue, you can contact the NYCHA borough management office for assistance.

You can also make a complaint about other tenants as well as NYCHA workers.

Contact a NYCHA Borough Management Office.

Call 311 for assistance by phone.

NYCHA or NYCHA Section 8 residents interested in learning more about Resident Economic Empowerment and Sustainability (REES) or NYCHA’s Self-Sufficiency Program (FSSP) can contact Resident Employment Services for more information and assistance.


Register on the NYCHA SelfService Portal.

You can also send an email to

By Phone

Call 311 for assistance.

Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.