If you participated in educational services while incarcerated at the NYC Department of Correction (DOC), you or a family member can request those records.

You can get a copy of your:

  • High School Equivalency/TASC (formerly known as the GED)
  • High school diploma
  • Transcripts
  • Transitional plans
  • Exams that you took while in jail, including the TABE test or official TASC (formerly GED) practice tests

If you are a current DOC inmate aged 16 to 21, you or a family member can also request that you be enrolled in school at Rikers Island.

Call 311 for assistance by phone.