If you are an adult or childless adult family living in a shelter or at risk of becoming homeless, you can get help finding and paying for permanent housing from the Special Exit and Prevention Supplement program (SEPS).

You can find out if you are eligible and connect with community-based organizations that can help you apply for SEPS.

If you live in a shelter, you can also get help applying from your case manager or housing specialist.

Learn more about SEPS and other programs.