You can make a complaint with the New York State Public Service Commission (PSC) about a utility company.
Before filing a complaint, you should first try to resolve the problem with the utility company directly.
The Commission does not accept complaints about PSEG Long Island.
Submit a complaint to the PSC.
- Agency: New York State Public Service Commission
- Division: Department of Complaints
- Phone Number: (800) 342-3377
- Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 4 PM
- Staff is available through the automated phone system during business hours.