You can get help to recover unpaid or withheld wages, including illegal deductions, by filing a claim with the State.


Get help from the New York State Department of Labor.

By Phone

  • Agency: New York State Department of Labor
  • Division: Division of Labor Standards Local Office
  • Phone Number: (888) 469-7365
  • Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
  • Staff is available through the automated phone system during business hours.