If you have qualified on the Department of Citywide Administrative Services examination, you are eligible to apply for a master rigger, special rigger, or climber or tower crane rigger license from the Department of Buildings (DOB).


Learn more about how to apply for a rigger license.

By Phone

Call 311 for assistance.

In Person

You can get an application and assistance at the DOB Licensing office:

55 Chambers Street
1st Floor