You can make several complaints about a commercial car wash.
- Labor violations
- Prices not posted
- False advertising
- Exchange, refund, or return issues
- Operating without a license
- Receipt not given or incomplete
The Department of Consumer Affairs will not accept complaints about:
- Damage to a car by a car washing business
- Water quality of a car washing business
For reports of damage to a car by a car washing business, you must make a complaint with the business or file a police report before leaving the location.
What Happens Next
If you provide an email address with your Service Request, you will receive a notification by email. You may also be emailed a complaint form, which you must complete and return. Be sure to check your spam folder in addition to your inbox.