You can file a complaint about someone selling tickets in a public space in the City, who:

  • Does not have a Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) license
  • Harasses you or your family or is aggressive in any way
  • Makes misrepresentations or false statements about the tickets for sale

If the ticket seller is licensed, please include the ticket seller’s DCA license number in your complaint as well as any information about the company whose tickets the ticket seller is selling.  

If you purchased a ticket, please provide any information you have about the ticket.

What Happens Next

If you provide an email address with your Service Request, you will receive a notification by email. You may also be emailed a complaint form, which you must complete and return. Be sure to check your spam folder in addition to your inbox.