You can report flooding or ponding on a street.

What You Need

You must provide your contact information so The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) can contact you, if necessary. DEP cannot action the Service Request without it.

What Happens Next

DEP will inspect the location within 24 hours of getting your complaint. A heavy storm or large snow melt can cause inspection delays.