Need something else?

You can report a blocked or inadequate building egress or exit. You can also report blocked or inadequate fire escapes.

Include in your report:

  • What is blocking the exit
  • If the door is locked or sealed
  • If there is another way to get out of the building

Call 311 for assistance.

Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.