You can report light from a parking lot shining into a neighboring apartment or building.

In order to investigate, the City needs to inspect the building. Your contact information is required. You cannot make an anonymous complaint.

The City does not accept complaints about bright lights from residential properties. You should settle the issue directly with the property owner.