You can report loose syringes or medical needles on public property.

You can report loose syringes or needles on a:

  • Sidewalk
  • Street
  • Gutter
  • Traffic island or median

What You Need

Your report must include:

  • The number of loose syringes or needles
  • Exact location (under a bench or near a trash can, for example)

Call 311 for assistance.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No