If you are a property owner, you may be eligible for financial assistance to make lead paint repairs.

The City may provide grants to help eligible landlords fix lead paint hazards in their buildings. These grants cannot be used to fix violations or other work ordered by any City, State, or Federal agency.

You can get information about program eligibility requirements. You can also request an application.

Call 311 for assistance by phone.

The Primary Prevention Plan is a program that provides grant money to owners of single and multi-unit apartments to lower the hazards from lead-based paint in residential properties.


Learn more about grants for lead-based paint treatment.

By Phone

Call 311 for assistance.

  Was this information helpful?   Yes    No