Food is typically delivered between 8 AM and 5 PM. GetFoodNYC is not able to give a smaller delivery window at this time.
There are 2 options to place an order:
- You can place one order at a time and reorder one day before your last delivery, OR
- You can choose 2 weeks of recurring orders at the current rate of two deliveries per week. (The first delivery will be delivered within 6 days of the initial order date).
In observance of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Shmini Atzeret, and Simchat Torah, GetFoodNYC clients with Kosher deliveries will receive their food in advance of these holidays.
Early deliveries will begin on September 2 and continue through September 27. GetFoodNYC’s Kosher vendors will not deliver food on the following days:
- September 7 and 8
- September 16
- September 21 and 22
- September 28 and 29
By signing up for this service, you agree that GetFoodNYC can share your name, phone number, address, and any access restrictions or instructions (locked outer gate, broken buzzer, etc) with food vendors and delivery drivers working with GetFoodNYC to ensure the food is delivered to you.
GetFoodNYC will never ask for money or credit card information to complete deliveries. If this happens, submit feedback to GetFoodNYC as soon as possible with the phone number of the person who requested this, if available.
Status updates are not available at this time. GetFoodNYC is working on adding this feature soon.
To prevent waste, GetFoodNYC will cancel deliveries when vendors’ drivers report the following scenarios:
- Delivery was refused by the client
- Unable to deliver 2 consecutive times
- Client was not at the location (moved/deceased)
- Client requested to be removed from program or have their deliveries cancelled
GetFoodNYC will contact clients who have had their deliveries cancelled and offer them an option to continue service.