The Employee Ownership NYC initiative offers businesses and workers support in adopting an employee ownership business model. The initiative has launched a rapid response hotline, Owner to Owners, to ensure that more businesses access these services.
Owner to Owners helps business owners explore the option of selling their company to their employees at a fair market price while preserving jobs and sustaining wealth.
Specific services offered to interested businesses include:
- Initial consultation and eligibility assessment
- Succession planning, including estimate of business value
- Business readiness assessment
- Access to capital, depending on eligibility
- Guidance through sale process
- Training and education for founders, managers, and staff to support successful ownership transition
If you’re a business owner or employee interested in employee ownership, you can fill out the interest form online or call the Owner to Owners hotline. Assistance is available in English, Spanish, Chinese-Mandarin, Russian, Haitian Creole, Korean, Vietnamese, Urdu, Bengali, and Arabic.
Learn more about transitioning a business to employee ownership.
Fill out the Owner to Owners interest form.
Liquid error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.