Artists can only apply once in each Cycle and can only receive one grant through the City Artist Corps Grants program. A family member, friend or a support person may apply on behalf of an artist who is unable to complete the application on their own.
After reviewing applications for completeness and eligibility, qualifying applicants will be selected for funding via a lottery process.
All eligible public engagement activities (with flexible activity dates) that are not selected in Cycle 1 will automatically be placed into the upcoming cycle lottery for selection. The applicant will not need to complete a new application form.
Creative engagement activities need to be completed by Sunday, October 31, 2021. Artists may present more than one activity but can only receive one $5,000 grant.
Application Cycle 1: Engagements from July 10 to October 31, 2021
- Open: Tuesday, June 8 at 10 AM
- Close: Tuesday, June 22 at 10 AM
- Recipients notified: Friday, July 2
Application Cycle 2: Engagements from August 20 to October 31, 2021
- Open: Tuesday, July 6 at 10 AM
- Close: Tuesday, July 20 at 10 AM
- Recipients notified: Monday, August 2
Application Cycle 3: Engagements from September 3 to October 31
- Open: Tuesday, July 27, at 10 AM
- Close: Tuesday, August 10 at 10 AM
- Recipients notified: Wednesday, August 25